Reporting to: Litigation Department
Contract duration: Permanent (Hybrid working model)
This is an opportunity for an experienced and ambitious lawyer to join our growing Environment and Planning Unit within our Dispute Resolution Department. Our team is recognised as a market leader and is consistently ranked as a tier 1 practice by leading legal directories. This hugely experienced team has advised on some of the most significant strategic projects and developments in the country. This role will suit a proactive lawyer who wishes to have genuine responsibility for interacting directly with clients, assisting with the preparation of complex advice and working on high-stakes, complex litigation in the planning and environmental sphere.
- -You have a strong academic background
- -You have 4 to 6 years relevant post-qualification experience to include a high level of involvement in environment and planning matters
- -You have strong technical and drafting skills and a good eye for detail
- -You are commercially focused
- -You have excellent organisational skills and a proven ability to manage multiple priorities and ensure that deadlines are consistently met
- -You are a strong communicator
- -You have a strong work ethic, a flexible approach to work and the willingness and resilience to work in a fast-paced environment
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation with our Partners, please apply through the link or email your CV to Niamh Lawton email@example.com
We are proud to be accredited as Investors in Diversity; we promote inclusion and reward results - your success is our future. William Fry llp is an equal opportunities employer.