Reporting to: Head of Tax / Tax Partners
Contract duration: Permanent (Hybrid working model)
William Fry Tax Advisers is a full-service tax practice and is the Irish member of TAXAND, the world's largest independent (non-audit) tax advisory organisation with a presence in 50 countries around the world. William Fry Tax Advisers follows a hybrid working policy.
Due to significant growth in our practice, we are currently seeking to hire talented tax professionals across a range of levels, including Partner level, to join our team. If you are an ambitious CTA and/or Tax Solicitor/Accountant that is interested in joining a top calibre, growing tax practice and are looking for challenging, top-quality work in a collaborative and supportive environment please get in touch.
Our multi-disciplinary team of lawyers, accountants and consultants advise on a wide range of tax matters from complex transactions through to ongoing queries from our blue-chip client base. We serve a broad range of domestic and international clients in all major business sectors including financial services, real estate, retail, technology, communications, construction, energy and leisure & entertainment.
Our dynamic Tier 1 team is known for its pragmatic, solutions oriented and technically robust advice. We place a strong emphasis on the continued development of our team and proactively support them to achieve their full potential.
- -You are working in a top-tier legal firm, a large accounting firm, a boutique tax firm or an in-house tax function.
- -You have an excellent academic record, are CTA qualified and ideally hold another professional qualification (e.g., accountant or solicitor).
- -You have the requisite experience in Corporate Tax or VAT (as appropriate). Experience in a large firm would be advantageous.
- -You are passionate about client service and building long-term relationships with colleagues and clients alike.
- -You are detail orientated and possess excellent analytical and drafting skills which together with excellent interpersonal skills allow you communicate effectively.
- -You take a pragmatic, solutions focused and commercial approach to tax advice. You prioritise your work effectively, meet deadlines and see tasks through to conclusion.
- -You have the ability to work independently or as part of a team in the office and remotely as necessary.
- -You are keen to develop your skills through continual training and upskilling and exposure to a broad scope of work across all tax heads.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation with our Partners, please apply through the link or email your CV to Niamh Lawton email@example.com
We are proud to be accredited as Investors in Diversity; we promote inclusion and reward results - your success is our future. William Fry LLP is an equal opportunities employer.