Reporting to: Energy & Renewables Partners
Contract duration: Permanent (Hybrid working model)
Our market leading Energy, Renewables, Utilities & Climate Action group is a multi-disciplinary team of highly experienced lawyers who have been at the fore of the most significant, innovative, and complex Irish energy projects and transactions for over 25 years. We advise our energy clients on all aspects of their business', including generation projects, financings, environmental, planning, PPAs, regulatory and M&A.
Our unmatched networks, markets, and regulatory experience as well as our energy, renewables, and climate action focus, will prove invaluable to advancing your career in a collegiate and driven team.
We work on ground-breaking projects that are at the forefront of the Irish energy transition. We recently advised on the 700MW Celtic Interconnector project with a capital cost in excess of €1.6bn. We act for EirGrid on securing Temporary Emergency Generation services and other security supply matters. We are assisting the worlds' largest datacentre provider on several data centre developments and their complex power needs. We are advising on-shore and off-shore renewables projects including strategic investments in those projects. As a member of our team, you will have a critical role in contributing to this work and ensuring Ireland meets its ambitious 2030 climate action targets.
- -You are a qualified lawyer with experience in energy and renewables projects or have corporate or finance experience and a keen interest in the energy or renewables sector.
- -You are interested in playing a real part in facilitating the delivery of Ireland's 2030 and 2050 electrification and decarbonisation targets.
- -You have between 2 and 6 years' post qualification experience within a large or medium corporate law firm.
- -You are keen to develop your skills in the energy, renewables, and climate action sector through a supportive team, continual training, upskilling and exposure to a broad scope of clients, transactions, and matters.
- -You have strong academic credentials.
- -You understand the importance of teamwork, collegiality, communication, efficiency, responsiveness, and pragmatism.
- -You are passionate about client service and building long-term relationships with colleagues and clients alike.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation with our Partners, please apply through the link or email your CV to Niamh Lawton email@example.com
We are proud to be accredited as Investors in Diversity; we promote inclusion and reward results - your success is our future. William Fry llp is an equal opportunities employer.